Σελίδες

Κυριακή 12 Μαΐου 2013

girls just wanna have fun




















 I hate the photos  that are shot at night. Especially when you do not have professional camera, the result can be really bad, but this is   what I can offer at the moment, so please be forgiving! I love very much these pants! Since last year, I was looking for  the perfect  pair of floral pants just as I had imagined in my mind but it was impossible to find it  until this year,good fortune smiled at me and my wish came true! I would not change anything in these pants, it goes with almost anything, though, I usually prefer the milder combinations as the result will not be too much! So I wore it just like you see on a night out with my friends, classic and innovative at the same time! Hope you like it,see you soon guys!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου