Σελίδες

Πέμπτη 3 Οκτωβρίου 2013

PINK SHADES

   I am back with another trend of the season. PINK it is. The warm rosy glow that designers dressed the autumn/winter 2013-14 collections. Different hues of pink, from the palest to dusky ones, it is a color  that expresses femininity, romance, innocent things. It is a feminine color that illuminates this winter. Especially the oversized pink coat is a must for the season ( not only for me). So let me know what you think about it!
   Επέστρεψα με μια άλλη τάση της σεζόν. ΡΟΖ είναι . Η ζεστή ρόδινη λάμψη που οι σχεδιαστές έντυσαν το φθινόπωρο / χειμώνα 2013-14. Διαφορετικές αποχρώσεις του ροζ, από τις πιο απαλές σε σκοτεινές, είναι ένα χρώμα που εκφράζει την θηλυκότητα, το ρομαντισμό, αθώα πράγματα. Πρόκειται για ένα κοριτσίστικο χρώμα που φωτίζει αυτό το χειμώνα. Ειδικά το υπερμεγέθες ροζ παλτό είναι ένα must για την εποχή  (όχι μόνο για μένα). Για αυτό λοιπόν πείτε τι σκέφτεστε πάνω σε αυτό!


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3 σχόλια:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Hello!! Thank you so much, you are so kind!! I took a look on your blog too and i really liked it,so i already followed you on bloglovin. Feel free to follow me back,whenever you want!!! XOXO

      Διαγραφή
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή