Σελίδες

Πέμπτη 11 Δεκεμβρίου 2014

office attire | sante shoes
















                      skirt: PROMOD/ shoes: http://www.santeshoes.com// blazer: VINTAGE/ crop top:                                                                                       JENNYFER


After a long pause i am back again with a very professional look this time. Can i have a minute to talk about THESE shoes? I mean how gorgeous this pair of high heels is? I fell in love with them the moment i laid my eyes on them! Actually i wanted to buy the whole store but i compromised. Sante is one of the best brands in the industry right now according to my opinion, the quality of the shoes, the materials and the design are amazing. To the rest of the outfit now: the leather midi skirt is a must this season as much as the belted cardigans,coats,blazers etc. I hope you 'll like it!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου